dimarts, 17 de maig del 2011

DESTINATION DEATH

PART 1

1 Information desk - Ask about her sister flight
2 Go to the first floor - to the duty-free shops and get more infotmation
3 Go in a shop /restaurant  and find out that the junitor can held
4 We con go to passport control and talk to police
5 Go back to the duty - free shop and find the junitor
6 We go back to passport control because we heat shuts
7 We take a temote control and go in the ventilation shaft

PART 2

1 Talk to the junior and find out I need to go to medical center so I go right
2 I see the medical room and go strainght
3 I arrive to where the vampires are they talk making the humands become vampires
4 We find where Mrs Hackett is
5 I need a doctor disguise
6.Go back to the shop, exchange money and buy a fishing rod and things i need to became a doctor.
7 Enter room and save my sister.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada